Friday, October 23, 2009

Re-opening for business

We're still here.
We're still kicking.




We are the Mergott Marlowe Militia (3M's), ready to answer the call of duty!

(Really, folks, we've almost 6 moons without a post, without a peep--I'm just making sure the shelves are dusted....see you on Monday!)



The eggplant has nothing to do with this except I like it--
and it made several eggplants since the last time anyone posted.

4 comments:

Mrs. Stawicki said...

It's good to see new posts! I was thinking of posting something this summer, but I didn't think anyone would see it! Good to know we're back in action!

doyle said...

go go go!

doyle said...

wowzers--another message!!!!

Ms. Vayda said...

I am with you all in spirit and look forward to rejoining the group once I feel that I am no longer drowning in heaps of essays, incompetent professors, four different preps, and threats to my carreer that somehow tie into a secure administration of a test. Ahhh... until then.